Dr. Wolfe and New Town Dentistry offer new Same Day Crown technology to patients in and around Waxhaw, NC
We Make It Convenient For Our Patients
Why take time out of your busy schedule for a dental procedure that requires two office visits, when you can get your crown in one sitting – a ‘same day crown’ at Dr. Wolfe’s office right here in Waxhaw?
Digital Dentistry / Integrated Technology
New Town Dentistry’s recent purchase of CEREC’s CAD/CAM system allows Dr. Wolfe to perform tooth restoration using digital technology combined with a new 3D imaging tool that allows him to make a natural looking, perfectly fitted crown in just a few minutes. That’s right, while you wait in the chair, we can actually make the permanent crown for you and fit it perfectly instead of having you wear a temporary crown, and come back to have your new crown placed later, which is a typical procedure.
Our new technology is an integrated system of imaging, software and CAD/CAM technology. The machine is capable of precise grinding and milling of a range of superior materials. Our patients will experience the ease and efficiency of non invasive, high definition diagnostic imaging that is easy to share with patients so they can see and understand the process, and a quick process of making and fitting a beautiful crown prosthetic.
Restore Your Smile In One Visit
You’ll leave our office with a natural restored smile, knowing that you took the minimal amount of time out of your busy schedule for the procedure. We also make veneers, inlays, onlays, and bridges with this technique.
Dr. Wolfe decided to invest in the CEREC technology so that our practice could offer more treatment options and the most accurate imaging possible to our patients. Here are more facts about the CEREC/Sirona system which combines 3D imaging with CAD/CAM software and milling technology:
- Our new imaging offers views of your teeth and gums that are easy to read and show you, the patient, in a high definition format.
- The precision of our new imaging technology combined with the CEREC CAD/CAM milling allow us to create perfected fitted custom prosthetics on site while you wait.
- We are equipped with better diagnostic and treatment planning capability.
- CEREC technology is proven to be successful – more than 30 million successful tooth restorations have been completed using system, worldwide.
- CEREC’s CAD/CAM system has been developed for 30+ years
- CEREC technology our team and patients easy understanding and total visibility of images, with user-friendly software interface.
- The machine offers grinding and milling in one session using a variety of materials. Once the prosthetic is milled in the CEREC unit, it is finished in house while you wait, and permanently placed with precision.
Come Check It Out!
We’re celebrating the launch of this amazing ‘same day crown‘ technology. Contact us for an exam, whether you are a regular patient here, or if you are looking around for the best family dentistry practice in town. Our technology offers more than ‘same day crowns‘ – we have the best imaging diagnostics and most convenient treatment options around. We are so excited to introduce our new CEREC and the Sirona 3D imaging system — we love to show it off to our patients! Call us today!